The Repository is the central storage location of all saved Ad Hoc Views, Reports and Dashboards created for your Community BI system.
These items can be shared with any users of the system.
Step 1. Select a Report from your list
Notice the available options at the top of the page
- Run – runs the selected Report
- Edit – opens the Report set up page
- Copy – takes a copy of the selected Report
- Cut – cuts the Report from the current location
- Paste – pastes the currently copied or cut Report into the current folder
- Note – if you paste a Report into a folder containing another Report with the same name, the pasted Report will have a number added to the name.
Step 2. Right Click on the Report
Notice the available options returned:
- Run – Runs the selected Report
- Run in New Tab – runs the Report in another browser tab
- Run in Background…-runs the Report in the background
- Schedule… – displays the Schedule page for this Report
- Edit – opens the Report Set up page
- Copy – takes a copy of the selected Ad Hoc View
- Cut – cuts the Ad Hoc View from the current location
- Delete – deletes the Ad Hoc View from the repository
- Properties … – Displays the properties of the Selected Ad Hoc View
For further information on the Repository, refer to the following articles: