As some Tables and Crosstabs contain a lot of data, your dashboard may not be able to display it all on the one screen.
If you are viewing the dashboard in display mode you can scroll within the dashlet that contains your view.
If you would prefer to have all the data displaying on the screen, you can alter the dashlet properties to change how it appears.
- In Designer mode, right click on the required dashlet
- Select Properties…
- Scroll to the ‘Scale to Fit:’ property
- Select the required option:
- Width – the table or crosstab will fit to the width of the dashlet. You may still have to scroll up and down to see all the information.
- Height – the table to crosstab will fit to the height of the dashlet. You may still have to scroll side to side to see all the information.
- Dashlet – the table or crosstab will fit completely within the dashlet.
- You may wish to resize your dashlet or reorganise your dashboard to find the best fit.
For further information refer to the following articles: